Here, you’re never just a patient or a case number. You’re family.
If you or a loved one needs daily care for an extended period of time, a comprehensive spectrum of Skilled Nursing care is on site at The Woodlands at Furman. Our staff of licensed professionals is available around the clock to offer short-term care, as well as long-term care. They get to know you so they can create a care plan just for you. And nothing makes them happier than putting a smile on your face.
We are Medicare Part A-certified for short-term Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation stays, and we also offer Rehabilitation therapy services.
Skilled Nursing Care Services:
- Individualized care
- Regular, personal assessments
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7
- Warm décor and chef-prepared meals
- Customized lifestyle programming to maximize socialization and interaction
- Rehabilitation therapy services such as physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Emergency call system
- Pharmacy delivery
- Access to geriatric physician and geriatric nurse practitioner
- Assistance with activities of daily living (such as bathing, dressing, personal grooming and daily bed-making)
- Medication management provided by licensed nurse
- Regular scheduled housekeeping
- Enclosed courtyard for walking
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- On-site beauty salon and barbershop
Short- or long-term skilled care by trained professionals is often called for after an illness or injury. Some conditions that could require skilled care for seniors are:
- Cardiac failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Fall-related injury
- Hip or bone fracture
- Orthopedic surgery
- Parkinson’s Disease
Residents are welcome to bring belongings that personalize their rooms, including wall décor, photographs and collectibles. And if there’s a favorite recliner, let us know and we’ll see if we can accommodate.
Contact us to learn more about how we serve the Greenville, SC and Upstate area with the Skilled Nursing services available at The Woodlands.