There’s never a one-size-fits-all prescription for recovery after illness, injury or surgery. That’s why we’ve partnered with Heritage Healthcare to bring personalized rehabilitation services to seniors in the Greenville area.
Whether it’s in our therapy room or in the comfort of our own residents’ homes, our team provides individualized rehabilitation therapy, including speech, occupational and physical therapy services, to help residents enhance not just their functional capabilities, but their overall quality of life.
Rehabilitation Services Include:
- Individualized care
- Regular, personal assessments
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7
- Therapy gyms
- Supply assistance
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Warm décor and chef-prepared meals
- Customized lifestyle programming to maximize socialization and interaction
- Emergency call system
- Pharmacy delivery
- Access to geriatric physician and geriatric nurse practitioner
- Assistance with activities of daily living (such as bathing, dressing and personal grooming)
- Medication management provided by licensed nurse
- Regular scheduled housekeeping, laundry and flat linen service
- Enclosed courtyard for walking
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- On-site beauty salon and barbershop
To help residents recover after injury, illness or surgery, we offer a range of physical therapy programs such as strength and mobility training, muscle re-education, therapeutic exercise and more.
Our skilled occupational therapists focus on daily living activities to help residents adjust to everyday environments. We offer strength and range of motion training, cognitive integration techniques, training in the use of adaptive equipment, and education in daily living skills.
Are you or a loved one in need of Senior Rehabilitation services? We can help. Contact us today.