Assisted Living at The Woodlands at Furman means that we’re here to help you or your loved one live as independently as possible in a relaxed, residential setting.
How much assistance you receive is entirely up to you. From bed-making and medication supervision, to dressing, professional therapy and more, our services and amenities are designed to give you what you need, when you need it.
Your apartment is close to everything you love about The Woodlands, and our caring, professional staff are always there for you.
Assisted Living is just one part of the full continuum of care we offer to the Greenville, SC area. As Upstate South Carolina’s only locally owned, not-for-profit Life Care community, we also offer Memory Care and Short- and Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care, if ever needed.
Assisted Living Amenities
- Residential-style apartments
- Complimentary cable television, all utilities included (except telephone and Internet)
- Housekeeping, laundry and flat linen service
- Chef-prepared meals
- Dining room
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Fitness center
- Art and crafts room
- Media room
- Enclosed courtyard for walking
- Wide variety of daily activities that fosters socialization
- 24-hour emergency call-and-response system
Assisted Living Services
- Assistance with activities of daily living (such as bathing, dressing, personal grooming and daily bed-making)
- Individualized, personal care
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7
- Access to the full continuum of care on site, including short- and long-term skilled nursing and memory care for Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Medication management provided by licensed nurse
- Pharmacy delivery
- Access to geriatric physician and geriatric nurse practitioner
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- Transportation to off-site cultural events and day trips
- Access to on-site rehabilitation therapy services (speech, occupational and physical therapy)
In general, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on your situation, or that of your loved one, you can find the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — an Assisted Living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
Making your apartment feel like home is important to us too. Residents bring their favorite things and furniture to make the space their own. Check out our interactive floor plans to help get you started.
We know how important pets are, so we encourage residents to bring well-behaved pets with them.
Looking for Assisted Living options in the Greenville, SC area? Find out more about Assisted Living at The Woodlands.